Monday, January 26, 2009

The Catholic Knowledge Bowl

Oh my goodness! We came in 2nd place! I have to throw in that we tied for 1st place, but we missed the tiebreaker question. I think we were all still in shock from realizing that we actually tied for 1st place?!?

For those of you who didn't know, our homeschool group formed a team of 4 homeschooling moms and decided to enter the 2nd Annual Catholic Knowledge Bowl. We were Team #6 (out of 15) and we were called "Leaders of Little Hearts," sponsored by the Immaculate Heart Homeschoolers. We studied (individually) but mostly did it for FUN and to LEARN. The Knowledge Bowl was held yesterday on Sunday, January 25th from 1:30 - 4:30 PM at Holy Family Parish in Victoria.

Our final score was 142 out of 150, not including the tiebreaker question that we missed. Once they post the questions from the competition, I'll post those here so you can see what your Catholic IQ is!

From left to right: Me (Jennifer), Heather, Denise, and Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment