Happy Easter, everyone! Isn't this the most wonderful holiday?! Easter Sunday becomes more and more meaningful to me every year! And even though Lent is over, we all know the Easter season is not. Yea!
So, Lent is over. Did you think that is why I am blogging again all of a sudden? I wish I could say that I haven't blogged because I gave up the computer/internet for Lent. Though I wish that were true, I have just been bad at blogging. Even reading blogs. Which is usually why I am bad at blogging. I end up going to other blogs first to catch up on everybody and then I get "lost" and end up running out of time to write/post anything on my own site. Anyway, I actually tried to give up computer time for Lent. I tried very hard. I just find that I depend so much on the computer. It has become for me, a very convenient and money-saving way for me to shop - for diapers, books, gifts, etc. I also use it a lot for homeschooling. And, I most certainly use it to do research. Any time I have a question about ANYTHING, I "google" it. Anyone who knows me well, knows this. I can't stand not having an answer for something! (I'm sure this makes God laugh sometimes...) But I did do good for the Triduum. I pretty much stayed OFF of the computer altogether for those three holy days. And I didn't miss it at all! God is good!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment