Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk or Treat '07

These pictures are way outdated. Even though they were taken before Gianna was born, she was actually already here, we just didn't know it yet... ;-)

We chose Saint Isidore, patron saint of farmers
and against the death of children.

My mom chose Saint Anthony of Padua,
patron saint of lost articles (and fishermen, I believe).

My sister chose Saint Dorothy of Caesarea, patron saint of
gardeners, brewers, brides, florists, midwives, newlyweds.
HINT: They already had all these plants!
That's how they decided on Saint Dorothy of Caesarea!

To see Trunk or Treat '08, click here...
Now, if anyone has any suggestions for what we should do this year, please let me know ASAP! The only thing I have to go on is a Bride costume for Sydney that I bought at Wal-Mart after Halloween last year for about $3 or $4. Know of any saints that are depicted as wearing all white? Before they died?

No comments:

Post a Comment