Friday, June 26, 2009
Fiesta Texas...
...is so ridiculously expensive! If it weren't for the FREE tickets Sydney earned during this past school year by reading for 6 hours outside of "class," we probably wouldn't have gone! She not only earned herself a free ticket (valued at 34.99), but she also earned a free one for her teacher - that's me! (valued at 49.99) I also did a quick search online to find a coupon for Mark. You can purchase tickets at a discounted rate in advance online; however, they try to stick you with a $5 print processing fee. I don't get that...I mean I was going to have to print it with my computer/printer!??? Anyway, with the coupon I found, we were able to get $15 off of Mark's ticket at the gate and save quite a bit of money by bringing our own snacks and water. All in all, we had fun, but I must say that I can't do the things I was able to do when I was younger. I don't know exactly why or when it happened, but somewhere between the ages of 25 and 35, I lost the ability to ride roller coasters. They just plain hurt now. Your head gets thrust back and forth, causing a massive headache and the flips and turns cause major nausea. Let's just say the snacks I ate didn't stay down by the end of the night!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment